The herb garden totally threw off everything in my life. The phone call letting me know when they wanted it planted went something like this…
911? Can I speak to a gardener please? EMERGENCY, EMERGENCY, we need an herb garden tomorrow!!
Okay, maybe they gave me two days. I stopped everything, completely moved my schedule around, had a major anxiety attack and then purchased 59 pots, over 150 plants, unbelievable amounts of potting soil…
Anyway, I am just now catching up on my blog reading. I missed a lot of great posts! Check these out, in case you’re a bit behind too:
- Anarchy in the Garden Podcast: If you haven’t listened to Adriana’s first podcast, then you are really missing out.
- Vintage Silverwear Plant Markers: Design*Sponge highlights some really snazzy looking plant markers.
- Buying Supermarket Plants: Sue gives some great tips for buying plants when they’re being sold by people who don’t really give a darn about plants.
- Fairy Rose: Looking for an easy-to-care-for rose for container gardens? Louise has some great info about the Fairy Rose.
- Container Gardening with Kids: Tennille has some thoughts on Mother’s Day and gardening with kids. She also found a great link.
- How to Make a Salad Table or Box: Great for people with no “real” dirt and who can’t or don’t like to bend over (who does?!).