I’ve really enjoyed reading the submissions for our second container gardening carnival, and I know you’ll love reading these posts too. This month I asked for posts about plant combination ideas, and multi-plant container ideas I got!
- Combining Scents & Colors – Melanie shares how she combines different flowers for beautiful colors and wonderful scents.
- Romance on Your Patio – Bill shows how you can combine three easy-to-find annuals to make a beautiful container garden.
- Winter/Early Spring Container Ideas – Noelle posted some photos of containers designed by a friend who is a professional landscape designer.
- King Tut Meets Bubblegum – Anna shares her gorgeous photos, all depicting different ways to combine a few plants.
- Shade Sparkler – If you don’t have full sun, check out Paula’s shady container idea featuring fuchsias, begonias, and lobelias.
- Beautiful & Edible – Kerry offers up a great combo that is both edible and pretty (her photo is proof!)
- Create a Container Food Forrest – Leonard gives a mini-lesson on the virtues of multi-layered edible container gardening
- Little Red Wagon O’Succulents – Megan shares photos of a recycled Radio Flyer filled with aeoniums, senecios, aloes, sempervivums, and more!
- Sensational Succulents – Tennille paired Aloe with a finely cut, trailing succulent as a fun project after that huge East Coast storm.
- Creative Succulent Gardens – Leslie repurposed bonsai pots to create little vignettes with succulents, rocks, and statues.