- Soil Scoop: My first video post (go easy on me!) of a useful product for container gardeners and traditional gardeners alike. The post contains a discount code that is good until April of next year.
- Review of P. Allen Smith’s Container Gardening Deck: A short video explaining P. Allen Smith’s latest contribution to container gardening. If you (or the intended recipient) loves lush, overflowing containers, then this is a thoughtful gift that won’t break the bank.
- Black Plants: 75 Striking Choices For the Garden: An almost stocking-stuffer sized book of plants for the gothic gardener. Every plant has a full color photo and description.
- Welcoming Wildlife to the Garden: A great book about providing wildlife with what they need. Plenty of ideas specifically for balcony and patio gardeners.
- 5 Great Herb Pots: Herb pots (smaller pots that are meant to be kept together as a group) make a great gift this time of year because they often fit perfectly on a windowsill for indoor herb growing.
- Hello! Cupcake: You wouldn’t expect to find a baking book on a container gardening blog, but the book contains many garden inspired designs for those of you who enjoy both gardening and cooking (and eating!).
- Children’s Garden Tools: A collection of different well-made tools for the younger gardener on your list.
- Holy Land Olive Trees: A lot of people really seem interested in growing their own olives these days. These particular trees come from cuttings taken in Israel from ancient trees.
- Self-Watering Containers: Another great gift idea for a gardener who wants to be able to do some indoor gardening during the winter. Self-watering pots don’t have drainage holes, so they don’t make a mess inside.
You Might Also Like: